LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
- LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
- Tuesday, May 01 - Tuesday, May 01
LEED 201 – Core Concepts & Strategies
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | 8:30 - 5:00
$199.00 early bird / $239.00 standard (after 4/16); Includes Lunch
Gain essential knowledge of sustainable building concepts fundamental to all LEED rating systems. Learn LEED intents and concepts at the credit category level and basics of the LEED certification process. This course provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED Green Associate exam. The training series concludes with an overview of recommended study methods, exam-taking skills and practice questions for the LEED Green Associate exam. Includes 60-day access to practice online exam questions for studying after the workshop.
• Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
• Discuss the basic LEED Certification process.
• Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
• Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category.
• Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
Taught by USGBC-trained faculty with real-world expertise and LEED project knowledge to share.
This full-day workshop meets GBCI requirements to sit for the LEED Green Associate exam.
Course registration includes:
* 239 page Study Guide (printed)
* LEED Green Associate Practice Tests with 700 online practice test question (60-day access to practice tests)
Alliance for Environmental Sustainability
949 Wealthy St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Use coupon code WMUSGBC to save $10 on registration.
Mission: To transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, in a way that improves the quality of life in West Michigan.