When: May 4, 2010, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Where: Kalamazoo Country Club, 1609 Whites Road, Kalamazoo, MI
Cost: Complimentary – Pizza, beer and soft drinks included
The Environmental Law Department of Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP and
Horizon Environmental Corporation are pleased to announce their joint sponsorship of
an executive level roundtable on existing and pending climate change legislation and
regulations and their impact on business. The Roundtable will be held in a casual after
work setting at the Kalamazoo Country Club in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
• Russ Harding, Director, Property Rights Network, Mackinac Center for
• Skiles W. Boyd, V.P. Environmental Affairs, DTE Energy Corporation
• Joseph M. Polito, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
• Alan M. Greenberg, Horizon Environmental Corporation
• G. Vinson Hellwig, Chief, Air Quality Division, Michigan Department of
Natural Resources and Environment
• Mason Henderson, Director of Emissions Trading, CantorCO2e, a Cantor
• S. Lee Johnson, Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
• Brian Leahy, Horizon Environmental Corporation
We expect a lively and informative discussion on many topics, including the
• The Science, The Controversy And The Opportunity
• Climate Change Bills In The U.S. House And Senate
• Economic Impact Of Climate Change Legislation
• Energy Production In A Carbon Constrained Environment – Economic
• Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Credit Trading
• EPA’s Proposed PSD/Title V Tailoring Rule For GHG Sources—Latest
• EPA’s GHG Reporting Rule
• Potential Regulation Of GHGs Under Existing Clean Air Act Authority
• GHG Liabilities Under Common Law (Nuisance/Tort)
• SEC Guidelines Regarding Climate Change Disclosures
If you would like to attend the Roundtable, please RSVP to Ms. Katherine Hammers
WE REQUEST THAT YOU RESPOND BY FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010, 6PM.
We look forward to seeing you at the Roundtable.
Mission: To transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, in a way that improves the quality of life in West Michigan.